By entering the CN Specialists Awards, you will be part of the only national awards recognising specialists and subcontractors and celebrating the amazing work they do across the industry.
You will be able to enjoy benefits throughout the campaign including:
- Showcasing your achievements and innovations to the wider industry and potentially the largest main contractors in the UK
- Getting your entries in front our esteemed panel of judges, including major Tier 1 and 2 contractors, for independent recognition
- Gaining extensive coverage in the magazine and across social media before, during and after the event
- Celebrate success across your business and project teams, and reward outstanding work
- Leveraging a competitive edge when it comes to winning work and becoming the specialist contractor of choice
We have one new award category for 2022 – Envelope Specialist of the Year and two relaunches including Net-Zero Trailblazer of the Year and the Excellence in Social Value Award. Eligibility for entry into all categories will cover the period from January 2021 to April 2022.
Make sure you are part of the 2022 event by entering today and ensuring you have a chance of being crowned the best in the business.
Entries are now closed. Good luck!
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between the 11 – 18 July 2022 at our London offices:
emap Publishing Ltd
69-77 Paul Street
We have always been a huge supporter of the awards and think that they're a great initiative for the industry to get behind. The awards have always been a key event in our calendar and are hugely motivational and inspiring for the team. A must attend inspirational event for all in the industry
Great event for the industry to recognise the skills of all manner of contractors and suppliers. We believe that the awards will further enhance our offering, either by winning the award or by being shortlisted
Inspiring showcase for talent, innovation and support across our sector
Celebration of excellence for smaller, specialist suppliers.