Managing Director, London Region,
Graham joined Balfour Beatty in 2015, bringing with him 35 years of expertise in both commercial management and successful delivery of major landmark projects across London for the most discerning clients. Since his arrival Graham has led the simplification of Regional London's diverse building activities into a single major projects business which is on track to deliver in excess of £300m revenue annually. Graham is a demanding leader, with a clear vision and driven to achieving excellence in everything the business does.
• One Palace Street
• University of Sussex
• Miles Street
• The Madison, Canary Wharf
Key challenges and opportunities:
• Converting PCSAs into live construction projects.
• Changing perceptions of Balfour Beatty in London - focus on construction.
• Leveraging Balfour Beatty’s strong engineering capability and strong financial covenant
• Building relationships with blue chip clients with long term pipelines ensures visibility of future workload.