Here are some pointers from those in the know:
- Assume judges have never met you and are not totally knowledgeable about your experience or your business.
- Use bullet points rather than long, detailed text.
- Explain your points fully and clearly.
- Keep it factual, with specific business highlights and quantify achievements.
- Get someone who is not in the same sector to read your submission to help ensure trade jargon is simplified and your presentation is in an easy-to-read format.
Don't forget entries close 28 May so make a start today!