This award is open to any UK specialist contractor, specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House, or equipment or materials supplier in the built environment.
The award recognises those firms that have put training at the heart of delivering exceptional quality to their customers.
Entrants will be judged on their excellence in training and developing staff, and business performance, between January 2020 and June 2021.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Embedded training culture
- Time allocated to training
- Innovation in training methods and techniques
- Clear leadership on training
- Outcomes and benefits of training
- Any external accreditations
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.
In light of the ongoing pandemic and continuance/uncertainty of the nation’s third lockdown, the judging process for the CN Specialists awards will take place virtually for 2021. The following categories will be judged with face-to-face virtual presentations from the shortlisted candidates;
- Apprentice of the Year
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract from £2m to £5m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m)
All other categories will be judged via a closed roundtable session with our judging panels and they will be reviewing your written entry.