Training Excellence - CN Specialists Awards 2020
This award is open to any UK specialist contractor, specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House, or equipment or materials supplier in the built environment.
The award recognises those firms that have put training at the heart of delivering exceptional quality to their customers.
Entrants will be judged on their excellence in training and developing staff, and business performance, in the calendar year of 2019 only.
The judges will look for evidence of the hours allocated to training, along with a longer-term plan for training and any accreditations held by the company.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Embedded training culture
- Time allocated to training
- Innovation in training methods and techniques
- Clear leadership on training
- Outcomes and benefits of training
- Any external accreditations
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors