Tackling Climate Change Award
This award is to recognise a specialist contractor, or specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately at Companies House, who are leading the industry in their approach to tackling climate change, meeting carbon targets and creating a more sustainable industry.
The entry should be from one organisation but can refer to specific projects and relevant partners as necessary.
Entrants will be judged on their performance between January 2020 and June 2021.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear explanation of how you are tacking climate change in the business and on projects.
- Innovation in approaches and technologies employed to reduce carbon and mitigate climate change
- Commitment to wider environmental and sustainability issues
- Collaboration with clients, communities, and the supply chain to drive change
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.