Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m) - CN Specialists Awards 2020
This category looks at the overall performance of a specialist contractor, or specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately at Companies House, with a UK turnover over £25m in your last filed accounts.
Entrants will be judged on performance in 2019 only.
Entrants should supply turnover and profit figures for the last financial year and health and safety statistics for the calendar year in 2019.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategy and vision, including meeting and exceeding stated business objectives
- Outstanding projects
- How the company satisfies its clients / supply chain collaboration
- Innovation and sustainability
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing
- Excellent workforce culture, including training and embracing diversity
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors