Specialist Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £25m)
This category looks at the overall performance of a specialist contractor, or specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately at Companies House, with a UK turnover up to £25m in your last filed accounts.
Entrants should supply turnover and profit figures for the last financial year and health and safety statistics for between January 2020 and June 2021
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategy and vision
- Outstanding projects
- How the company satisfies its clients / supply chain collaboration
- Innovation and sustainability
- Commitment to health, safety and wellbeing
- Excellent workforce culture, including training and embracing diversity
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.
In light of the ongoing pandemic and continuance/uncertainty of the nation’s third lockdown, the judging process for the CN Specialists awards will take place virtually for 2021. The following categories will be judged with face-to-face virtual presentations from the shortlisted candidates;
- Apprentice of the Year
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract from £2m to £5m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m)
All other categories will be judged via a closed roundtable session with our judging panels and they will be reviewing your written entry.