Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m)
This category is only open to UK specialist contractors, or specialist subdivisions of main contractors that file accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House, and recognises their contribution to a project where the contract value of the work done by the specialist is up to £2 million.
The specialist’s subcontract or contract must have reached practical completion between January 2020 and June 2021 to be eligible.
Entrants will be judged on:
- Client satisfaction
- Health and safety record
- Completion on time and to budget
- Relationship with supply chain
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.
In light of the ongoing pandemic and continuance/uncertainty of the nation’s third lockdown, the judging process for the CN Specialists awards will take place virtually for 2021. The following categories will be judged with face-to-face virtual presentations from the shortlisted candidates;
- Apprentice of the Year
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract from £2m to £5m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m)
All other categories will be judged via a closed roundtable session with our judging panels and they will be reviewing your written entry.