Outstanding Contribution to Specialist Construction
This award is to recognise a specialist contractor for their outstanding contribution to the specialists market and wider construction, since it’s foundation to the present day.
This award is open to specialist contractors or specialist subdivisions of main contractors that file individual accounts at Companies House.
This award is part of Construction News’ 150 year’s celebrations this year and as we look back over our history, we want to celebrate an organisation who has achieved great things since it opened for business. We are seeking entries that demonstrate a sustained commitment to making the industry a better, safer, more efficient, more welcoming, more professional or happier place, as well as achieving things never thought possible.
Please feel free to cover as much of your history and present work, as you like and you are welcome to reference important mergers and structural changes if relevant to the judges.
The entry should be about one organisation and reference critical achievements and projects from their whole history and more recent memory.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Outstanding projects from the past and present.
- Clear strategy and vision from management and journey on it.
- Strong client and supply chain feedback
- Amazing legacy with the community and in areas such sustainability, health, safety and wellbeing
- Investment in technology and innovation
- Excellent workforce culture, and focus on training and development
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.