Innovation of the Year (Contractor)
This category is open to any UK specialist contractor, including the specialist contractor subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House.
The award recognises those companies that have demonstrated innovation excellence that has improved their performance, business systems, or service to clients.
Innovations will be judged on the impact they have made on a business or project between January 2020 and June 2021
Entries could focus on a particular innovation (a new product, use of technology, HR initiative etc).
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Company commitment to innovation
- Outcomes of innovation (whether for the company itself, for customers who purchase the innovation, or the wider industry)
- Application of R&D findings
- Evidence of company/project improvement as result of innovation
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.