Health, Safety & Wellbeing Excellence - CN Specialists Awards 2020
This award is to celebrate outstanding performance in health, safety and wellbeing by UK specialist contractors, specialist subdivisions of main contractors that file accounts separately at Companies House, or equipment or material suppliers in the built environment.
Entrants will be judged on their health, safety and wellbeing performance and business activity in the calendar year of 2019 only.
The judges will not be evaluating one specific initiative, but rather a company’s wider commitment to health, safety and wellbeing in terms of outcomes and the work done to achieve them.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Commitment to staff health & safety training
- Evidence of effective health & safety initiative(s)
- Clear leadership on mental and occupational health
- Innovations in health & safety
- Embedded healthy & safe working culture
- Exemplar projects that demonstrate the highest standards
- Communication of safety measures
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors