Health, Safety and Wellbeing Excellence
This award is to celebrate outstanding performance in health, safety and wellbeing by UK specialist contractors or specialist subdivisions of main contractors that file accounts separately at Companies House, or equipment or material suppliers in the built environment.
Entrants will be judged on their health, safety and wellbeing performance and business activity between January 2020 and June 2021
The judges will not be evaluating one specific initiative, but rather a company’s wider commitment to health, safety and wellbeing in terms of outcomes and the work done to achieve them.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Commitment to staff health & safety training
- Evidence of effective health & safety initiative(s)
- Clear leadership on mental, occupational health and wellbeing
- Innovations in health, safety and wellbeing
- Embedded healthy & safe working culture
- Exemplar projects that demonstrate the highest standards
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.