Community Engagement Award
This award is open to any UK specialist contractor, specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House.
The award recognises those firms that have put community engagement at the heart of their business or on a particular project.
Entrants will be judged on their excellence and work between January 2020 and June 2021.
The judges will look for evidence of lasting benefits and legacy to the local community and how the team go above and beyond what would be normally expected of a specialist.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Understanding of local issues and challenges
- Clear initiatives to improve engagement
- Strong leadership and legacy planning
- Feedback from the community and stakeholders
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.
In light of the ongoing pandemic and continuance/uncertainty of the nation’s third lockdown, the judging process for the CN Specialists awards will take place virtually for 2021. The following categories will be judged with face-to-face virtual presentations from the shortlisted candidates;
- Apprentice of the Year
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract up to £2m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract from £2m to £5m)
- Project of the Year by a Specialist Contractor (subcontract over £5m)
All other categories will be judged via a closed roundtable session with our judging panels and they will be reviewing your written entry.