Community Engagement Award
This award is open to any UK specialist contractor, specialist subdivision of a main contractor that files accounts separately from the main contractor at Companies House.
The award recognises those firms that have put community engagement at the heart of their business or on a particular project.
Entrants will be judged on their excellence and work between January 2020 and June 2021.
The judges will look for evidence of lasting benefits and legacy to the local community and how the team go above and beyond what would be normally expected of a specialist.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Understanding of local issues and challenges
- Clear initiatives to improve engagement
- Strong leadership and legacy planning
- Feedback from the community and stakeholders
- The judges will give additional consideration for any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award, and distinguishes you from your competitors
For supporting material, please attached at least three high res photographs or image.