About the ceremony
The Construction News Specialists Awards were launched in 2005 and in more than a decade since they represent the pinnacle of success for the UK’s specialist contractors.
The awards provide a national focus to recognise, reward and celebrate the very best in specialist contracting whether you’re a ground engineering firm, operate in the field of demolition or specialise in scaffolding, these awards have a category for everyone.
The event prides itself on the integrity of the judging process and the access given to major UK contractors and clients. The entire programme, which launches every summer, culminates in a gala evening celebrating winners and finalists at a top London hotel in March. The evening includes:
- Drinks Reception
- Three Course Meal with wine
- Celebrity Presenter
- Awards Ceremony
- Post awards entertainment including live band
This year’s awards will be held on the evening of 27 March 2019 with over 800 of the industry’s key players celebrating success. Make sure you attend to:
- Network with the very best specialist contractors in the UK
- Meet our expert judges drawn from the biggest clients, main contractors and most senior industry experts
- Build and strengthen existing relationships with key clients, showcasing your expertise as a finalist in the leading UK specialist contractor awards
- Be seen to support and celebrate the industry’s achievements at this glamorous awards evening
- Enjoy an evening of comedy and entertainment with peers, colleagues and the industry’s great and good
Click here to see the 2018 highlights.